MapInfo Mif Viewer Online
Free MapInfo Mif Viewer to render your files from anywhere
Map reference system
We've already processed API calls with a total traffic of MB
The MapInfo Mif viewer
tool is designed to render Mif files. The viewer app needs two files with the .mif, .mid
extensions to draw map.
More detaile see at GIS Viewer
The Mapinfo Interchange Format (known as MIF) is a file format for exporting maps and databases in the MapInfo software.
How to view a MAPINFO-MIF file using Viewer
- Click inside the file drop area to upload the MAPINFO-MIF files or drag & drop a MAPINFO-MIF files.
- Input spatial reference system for a map.
- Select the map format and sizes (small, medium, large).
- Click on 'Generate' button to render map.
- Your map will be rendered using the input spatial reference.
Quick and Easy Viewer
Upload your document and you will be redirected to the Viewer app with great user experience and many more features
View from Anywhere
It works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. All files are processed on our servers. No plugin or software installation required for you.
Powered by Aspose.GISAll files are processed using Aspose APIs, which are being used by many Fortune 100 companies across 114 countries.